What is REAP?
The REAP is a FDA funded program that provides guaranteed loan financing and grant funding to agricultural producers and rural small businesses to purchase or install renewable energy systems or make energy efficiency improvements.
Who can apply?
- Agricultural producers with at least 50% of gross income from agricultural operations, and
- Small businesses in eligible rural areas
- Eligible areas: businesses must be in an area other than a city or town with a population of greater than 50,000 inhabitants and the urbanized area of that city or town. (Can check eligibility online at USDA)
- Agricultural producers may be in rural/non rural areas.
- Funds may be used for purchase, installation and construction of renewable energy systems- this includes battery storage.
Learn More About Premier Solar
Premier Solar NW has achieved a recommendation rate of greater than 90% from our customers, who were surveyed through GuildQuality. Here are some actual reviews from some of our Portland clients: